Magic: A Believer's Perspective

When we think of the term Magic, most think of fantastical, amazing things that they believe can never be reality. We label everything we do not have with the term 'Magic'. We label things we do not understand with the term 'Magic'. We classify anything we do not think is possible as 'Magic'.
But why?
Why are we so inclined to shut it out? Why can't we embrace it like an idea that can grow to be strong with the right nurturing? We are so confident that Magic can never collide with science, but isn't there the slightest chance?
Everyone has their own beliefs, and I respect that. But that doesn't mean a glimmer of hope can't go a long way.
Magic is an amazing thing, whether you believe it or not. For those who do, Magic defines our universe, makes it go round. It is proof that the world we know is not all there is, and there is more potential out there. It gives us a reason to strive for, a cause to support, a reason to go on: Someday, this world will be a better place, and it will be because of Magic. It lets us live our fantasies and whims, pulses excitement through our veins, enlarges our imagination tenfolds. It helps us fulfill our aspirations, sometimes even gives them to us. It explains those odd coincidences.
For those who don't, Magic is a source of creativity. It fills our hearts with warm memories, when life was so simple. It makes us think back to the past, and chuckle at your young days.
Magic is everywhere, under so many names. I've believed it ever since the day I knew what it was. For me, Magic explains my life's purpose.
All those events that mended me into a person? Magic.
My parents and loving family? Magic.
My love for the ocean, which I acquired at a rather young age? Magic.
My passion to write, which led to this blog? Magic.
My personality, my imagination, my everything? Magic.
Everything I do, I know one day it will pay off; one day it will result in something either good or bad. And I like to believe that all this happens because of Magic.
What does Magic mean to you? Is it a nursery rhyme, or a story? Is it life? Is it a fictional idea?
Whatever it is I'm sure it's true in its own great way.
This post comes from my heart, and I sincerely hope if you believe something with everything you've got, you never stop.

Image result for magic fantasy

Image Credits: https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/en/view-image.php?image=111232&picture=fantasy-wallpaper-with-butterflies

Comments

Subscribe to Mailing List

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts