Awaiting our LEGACY- Keeper of the Lost Cities





Recently I've been reading a book series called Keeper of the Lost Cities, and thought I would do a segment where I analyzed it, and maybe even inspired others to read it. All the characters mentioned below belong to Shannon Messenger, the author.
The series currently comprises of seven books; Book 8- titled Legacy- and Book 9 on the way. It surrounds Sophie Foster, a girl who lived most of her life with humans, and was then whisked away to another realm: the Elvin realm. Soon Sophie realizes that she was different, even among the elves- from her brown eyes to her insanely powerful abilities. But with the help of her friends, she finds bigger problems at large, including rebel organizations that need to be stopped. Sophie finds her purpose, and the role she plays in a scheme greater than she could ever imagine, and finds that every choice she makes impacts the world.
I was introduced to this series by a group of friends, and I can't thank them enough. Keeper of the Lost Cities put me in a trance ever since I turned the first page. It encaptured me with the heart-stopping action and the breathtaking descriptions. Every character triggered an emotion: be it love, hate, happiness, or even disgust. It made my heart flutter to see the characters grow, and form unbreakable bonds in ways I could only dream of. They inspired me with their acts of bravery, and how each was willing to put their life on the line for the others. I loved to put myself in their shoes, and pretend as though I was the one in the situation. It fills me with joy when I can relate to the characters' personalities. The books made me laugh with delight, scream with excitement, cry from sorrow: sent me on an emotional roller coaster I wasn't prepared for. Keeper of the Lost Cities changed my life for the better; maybe it will do the same to you.



Image Credits: https://shannonmessenger.com/keeper-of-lost-cities/keeper-art-galleries.html
Art by Laura Hollingsworth: https://www.laurahollingsworth.com/
Characters/Book Series by Shannon Messenger: https://shannonmessenger.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Mailing List

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts